Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Keith Hallgren and pens

a friend of mine (Feynn / Keith Hallgren) just told me that he might be in Vancouver at the end of the month to do some pen business.. does anyone know of any pen / antique shops in Vancouver? I certainly don't, really.. unless you count that big red flea market somewhere that I've seen.. maybe I'll look it up later when I'm more awake..

he also told me that the inventor of the karaoke machine never bothered to patent it.. hmm.. since it's easily a $10 billion-per-year business these days, you think the guy's kicking himself every day now?

we also had a bit of a general discussion about hockey.. that really reminds me that I should really read the sports section after too long NOT reading it.. but not now.. now is bedtime :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home