Tuesday, February 02, 1999

Cast of characters 2: Church N-Z and various other / internet people

List written on February 2, 2007.

This is most likely incomplete, but I don't really care so long as it gives you a general idea. Of course, this will be updated a lot in future! If you're not included in the relevant section, please don't take it personally. I can hardly include ALL the people I mention in here. :P


CAST OF CHARACTERS... PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE SEMI-REGULARLY

Church People

Natalie: Ivan's younger sister. Is allergic to peanuts.

Nathan T.: Daniel's brother. He loves meeting new people, being crazy, and his gaming systems!

Nathan W.: Ivan and Natalie's younger brother. Last summer, he told me and Eric M. that he had eight crushes at once... he wasn't even seven years old at the time!

Nathaniel: Joe and Helen's kid. He likes teasing by girls already, oh my!

Nicholas: Helen K.'s one-year-old son. He's so cute! I believe he likes me, although it's hard to tell. Should see him more often...

Olivia L.: John and Sophia Lam's daughter. I don't see her that often, either!

Phil: Melia's older brother. Has a real love for God and his people, and is a pastoral intern at our church. Parents: Uncle Peter and Auntie Ying.

Quan: The other third of the Cordia-Quan-Joyce triumvirate (who LOVES chocolate!), she also gets annoyed at her brother David for numerous things! (her sister Hien does, too!) Mom: Auntie Ping. (dad died when she was pregnant with David)

Rich: If you want something done at church, go ask him! Although maybe not, since he's pretty busy with meetings and driving people around...

Rosenda: David M.'s wife. Wish I could get to know her a little better, but she IS busy with little Ian!

Ryan L.: Michelle L.'s older son. He just turned seven, and is still cute!

Ryan S.: Karen Grace's boyfriend of a few years. I don't know him that well.

Sabrina C.: Anita W. and Esther's youngest sister. She's so busy, but I know she likes baking cookies!

Sabrina L.: Chris Lam's girlfriend and Edmond's sister. She seems quiet, but maybe that's because I don't know her very well.

Sam: Jeremy Y.'s older brother. Likes guitar and J-pop. Parents: Uncle Joel and Auntie Cissy.

Sarah C.: Vernon's wife, who loves to bake! I think she wants to open a dessert shop one day.

Sean C.: Vanessa's brother and Adela's ex, who's in New York now for dental school. Parents: Uncle Andrew (the dentist) and Auntie Ena, who left our church a few years ago over various schisms.

Sean L.: The autistic kid in the toddler Sunday School. He loves rainbows, and seems to like me too! Parents: John and Ada.

Sheena: Chalaine's older sister. She likes helping out with the elementary school kids!

Sherman: Andrea T.'s younger brother. We seem to bump into him most often at Dragon Ball since he doesn't go to our church anymore, but we DID see him at Trocadero the day of the AGM in January!

Sophia: The second of the Marr sisters, she loves piano and music! Mom: Auntie May. (dad doesn't go to church)

Stanley: Loves playing guitar and is Eric T.'s younger brother. His parents help clean the church on weekends, and we usually get in their way!

Stella: Billy's wife, who wanted a baby long before Benjamin made his appearance in the world.

Steph: My sister... I won't say a lot about her here either!

Teresa C.: Henry's sister. She had a powerful baptism testimony!

Teresa N.: The "different woman" Teresa. Best known for asking us if we're married to everybody else, hahaha.

Tim: Maxine's husband. They're both from South Africa, and like serving in church.

Tony Lee: Billy's younger brother, who's a Christmas baby. Mom: Auntie Soo, who's a hairdresser.

Tony Li: A cool guy who hails from Saskatchewan. HATES stupid people in customer service!

Tracy: Alan's girlfriend. She's in Ohio at their dental school.

Vanessa: Sean C.'s sister. She loves to be silly with my sister! Parents: Uncle Andrew (the dentist) and Auntie Ena, who left our church a few years ago over various schisms.

Vania: Longtime "default" friend of ours, she likes to sing and help out with the worship team. Parents: Uncle Edwin and Auntie Tracy.

Vernon: Sarah C.'s husband, who loves his music!

Vivian Lam: Chris Lam's sister. She helps out with the Awana Cubbies.

Vivian Lew: Karen Lew's sister. She can be cynical at times, but we still love her! Loves chocolate if that "Put down the chocolate, and no one gets hurt" article of clothing is any indication! Parents: Uncle Wayne and Auntie Susan.

Wayland: Megan C.'s younger brother. Currently in St. Louis.

Wilson L.: A kid in the current Sunday School toddler class. Loves "picnic time" with his friend Rachel.

Winnie: Megan T.'s mom. She still goes to our church, and loves seeing her friends!


Family / Relatives

Dad's nickname: Blaard / Blaardine.
Mom's nickname: Mollixed / Molly.
Grandma's nickname: Big G.

Aaron: My middle cousin, a couple years older than I am.

Anna: Wilson W.'s sister, and Brigitte and Ethan T.'s mom. Is very nice and always is caring to me.

Brigitte: Anna's daughter. She was hyper when I first met her, but she's cool.

Ethan T.: Brigitte's younger brother. He looks SO cute in the pictures his uncle Wilson occasionally sends over!

Joyce C.: Aaron's ex-wife.

Lilian: My youngest cousin, two years younger than I am.

Mike Tran: Anna's husband. He seems nice, and loves his job and family.

Wilson W.: My distant cousin, and Anna's brother.

Yvonne: My oldest cousin, who's about seven years older than I am. Has a kid named Andrea, who looks as pretty as her mother.


GJ People

Billie (murse): The only one of my GJ friends that I've ever met in person, as of this post. She's Persian and loves writing. I think she's had 15 books written already!

Kaitlin (lordworm): Very cool girl who loves her metal music!

Nick (nick_scorpio): Sticks up for me in certain situations, and is NOT my sock puppet! Good and cool friend to have.

Shannon (tearfulgoodbyes): Definitely a keeper! She's a good person!


Internet People

Corey T.: He loves shocking me with horror stuff, and sent me a bunch of horror movies to prove it! Definitely incorrigible!

Darren M.: Used to talk a lot over ICQ / MSN. Wonder where he is now, but I know he loves his Flames!

Erik: Used to be a friend of mine, until he ended the friendship because I posted our IM conversations on the Internet. (boo hoo, ya crybaby!) Is going through a sex change... not sure what to say about THAT! :|

Jane: Corey's Taiwanese friend who likes him as more than a friend. Always yells at him for teasing her, haha. (actually, that sounds like what I do also!)

Sarah Rowlett: We met through her friend's email newsletter, and have corresponded sporadically ever since. The most notable exchange has to be when she momentarily thought my last name was Nugent, probably because of her friend Faith.


LJ People

Farrah (lilaznffairy421): She's like the little sister that I didn't know I had, haha. We bonded over Asian parents and "defenestration."

Jamie (jaebird): Has this unhealthy attraction to Severus Snape of HARRY POTTER, if her posts are any indication! Loves anime and Internet games. Seems like an otaku, which is Japanese for "obsessed anime fan." :P To her, the "L word" isn't LESBIAN, but LOBSTER. :P

Palmer (palmer_kun): Used to be a friend of mine. Had to unfriend him because of lifestyle differences that I didn't agree with, which he kept pushing on me.

Stephen (lordreaibn): Used to be a friend of mine too, but had to break it off with him because he was pissing me off! (to put it mildly)


Our Place People

Candy (Phoenix): She keeps sending me things in the mail, and occasionally calls me at times. I'm apparently one of her best friends because I understand her music obsession or something. (she loves Judas Priest!)

Carol B. (nutty): One of the admins of that message board, and Viper's wife. She goes through her bad times, but she tells it like it is.

Carol J. (carolj): A fairly active member of the board. Always encouraging!

Marie (reebee): Sent me that pop-top opener thinger in the mail a while back. Very useful gadget. I like her because she seems to have a kind spirit.

Maryann: Was she the person who introduced me to the place from the Bonehead of the Day Award message board? Not sure now, but I appreciate that!

Mike (Scarecrow): Wonder where he went. Don't see him often these days. He's into stuff like Ministry and the Genitorturers.

Sarah G. (Tonks): She loves Harry Potter!

Steve B. (Viper): Married to Carol, and he loves her a LOT!


Other PeopleHarmony: My brother's wife. She likes to write, although she doesn't have much time for it at the moment!

Holly: Harmony's sister, who lives here. She likes the theatre, I think.

Korey: Eric M.'s Victoria buddy. Seems to be an interesting enough person, at any rate. Likes R&B and IDOL. We started dating in July 2007, but things went VERY south. Suffice to say that he is a lying, manipulative THIEF who doesn't deserve ANY second chances AT ALL. Fucking asshole! He also stores pee in 2L pop bottles, and uses drugs... I never thought I'd meet a black person who hits a lot of the stereotypes, but he seems to be it.

Myles: Harmony and Holly's brother. He seems nice enough from the time I met him at karaoke!

Rachel S.: One of my sister's good friends. She's in Fort MacMurray (Alberta) working right now.

Shannon N.: A former friend of mine. She uses a wheelchair and loves Bryan Adams. Went to a concert of his with her once, and it was cool enough.

Vivian S.: My sister's best friend. She's Mexican AND Jewish!

Yazmine: I used to consider her my best friend UNTIL she ended the friendship over 50 measly cents! Perfidious blackguard.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home