Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Clemens, Nessie, DUCK HUNT, 5-4 shootout win!

Decided to do laundry today before the game. Corey told me months ago that I'd regret it if I deleted my NES emulator (Nessie), and I'm doing that RIGHT NOW since I want to play DRAGON WARRIOR 3 and 4 with codes. Guess I know how I'll be spending my time! Thank goodness I listed the codes for posterity in this post! Jon says there's a Filipino Food Night on Easter Sunday; well, I'm not going if a certain someone ELSE is, that's for sure! Since I couldn't write on the Canucks' FB wall during the crazy game (Anaheim and Vancouver exchanged goals ALL THE TIME) with the Ducks (DUCK HUNT), I instead exchanged messages with Clemens; he says it's fine and non-creepy if I said I missed the banter. Phew! 5-4 WIN IN THE SHOOTOUT, TYING US ON POINTS WITH THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home