Sunday, December 04, 2011

CHECK EMAIL AND DON'T CALL! / What Part of Baking Are You?

As I thought, I finally fell asleep at 6:30-7 AM, so church was NOT an option! At least I emailed people at 5:30 AM to tell them this; of course, I still got a phone call from Eric in the morning. CHECK YOUR EMAIL, DUDE! Also finished my Halloween candy, just in time for my dentist appointment with Sean on Tuesday - oh, joy! :P




You Are the Sifting



You find meaning in your career. You would be lost without work that you love.

You are incredibly competent and intelligent. You've had a very high success rate in your life.



You can't deal with routine, rules, or structure. You're easily bored.

You are a dynamic, energetic person. You tend to change quickly and often.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home