Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dennis Leary, Megadeth anthology, and blasting Matt Good

Woke up still in a bit of a bad mood, but that was mostly cured by playing Metallica and the Misfits... and Dennis Leary! Of course, I did apologize to Teunis a little later on, who seemed to take it well. He said he was going to visit Kaili / fix her laptop since she called at 2:15 AM for tech support (I know THAT didn't improve either of our moods any last night!), but wouldn't be back too late as she had school and such in the morning. Says he misses her; well, if he hasn't seen her since he left Rhiannon's, I can understand that! At least I cleared the dish drainer for the first time in at least six weeks, hahaha.

When he finally left at 2:40, I could blast Matt Good! I only did that for a while before leaving myself - after mailing Tara and Jennifer's cards, I successfully exchanged that Byrds CD for Megadeth's Anthology: Set The World Afire at HMV! When I was at Carlton's, they still had a lot of Christmas stuff at 90% off, and Hallmark Cards had removed their 99ยข card section in favor of Mother's Day cards - UGH! Went to the dollar store to get wedding cards for Emily / Mike, and Martin / Phyllis... also got a graduation (congratulations) card since I'm under the impression that Lisa is graduating, but I won't write in it until I confirm it with Steph. After that, I just went home... I found out that Nathan's getting back on April 3, and leaves on May 9, so plenty of time!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home