Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve / Empathy

Got up just now to find that Chinese Eric had wished me a Happy Chinese New Year via MSN message - aww, so sweet! (haha) Then I checked my email to find one from Jon replying to a Chinese New Year Eve lunch invite from Mom - yeah, it'll be crowded if we go out. As to whether I really want to brave the Chinese New Year crowds at Aberdeen with Grandma afterwards, that's iffy! But we'll see - called Steph to see what was up. Apparently, I didn't just miss it - suppose I can eat there today, haha.




You Are Empathetic



You are often empathetic and compassionate, but it's not always your natural state.

You need to understand what's going on with someone before you can truly empathize with them.



You want everyone to be comfortable around you, and you do your best to make them feel at ease.

You deal with emotions and feelings best when everyone is able to be straightforward about them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home