Saturday, January 22, 2011

Emergency showers and laundry runs mean STAYING HOME!

UGH! This afternoon, I had to take an emergency shower and do some emergency laundry - I definitely didn't go out tonight, that's for sure! Checked my mail, and found a late Christmas card from Alessandra (dru_it) ... that's a good surprise! I called Eric to tell him that I wasn't feeling well (got Ron on the phone at first) - he said that I didn't sound sick, which was true. Then he tried insinuating that I had something against Christon - aside from his sounding a little TOO excited to lead BS in yesterday's email (every! single! sentence! ended! with! an! exclamation! point!), I don't really have anything against him! Let's just say that Eric didn't really want to know what's up... hahaha. Later, Caryn got on AIM to request something which was quickly DENIED in my head... BLOCKED!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home