Monday, January 24, 2011

No church, no cinnamon, and Teunis!

After Eric called me at 9:25 to say he wouldn't be going to church as he wasn't feeling well himself, I called Jon and Harmony to tell them NOT to bring the cinnamon this morning! Jon thinks we can meet halfway - perhaps, or they can just hold onto it for another week, haha. (I can just imagine if they bring it to MissionsFest...) Then I slept in till 3:15 - lovely bliss! Later, I found that I couldn't open the salsa / pasta sauce / jam jars or Genesis Juice containers - good thing Teunis is coming tomorrow, haha. If he wants them, HE can open them! Hahaha! (well, maybe not so much the salsa as it has tomatillos in it, but *I* want it...)

Speak of the devil! He just showed up on MSN, saying that he could leave around 3. Sounds good if he shoots me a message when he does leave, and if he gets here around 5, it should be fine. Not sure what time Jon could be teaching at the HOHOHOs, but that's why I'll call him tomorrow when I get up! Good thing I'll set my alarm, then.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home