Friday, September 03, 2010

Why the hell do I go out again? / Plenty of food at Yaohan!

Before I went to Yaohan, I figured I'd have a turkey pot pie. I've always made those without incident. This time, I might have cooked it way too long or not defrosted enough... the thing was STEAMING and the plate was burned! UGH! This is further proof of my decline into dementia!

When I was CLEARLY GOING to rush for the bus, some arrogant person rushed ahead of ME so he got there first. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CAN WAIT, especially since I'm slow!!! I managed to get kimchi (paying close attention to the expiry dates) and two five-packs of instant noodles: Red Spicy Hot and Tomato Beef - if Teunis finds himself over here again soon, he shouldn't eat the latter! (not sure about the spicy kind) Then I got four large dishes of stuff from the food court for later - buy three, get one free is a good deal! ($22.96 for a LOT of food!) Celery, chicken, fried noodles, broccoli, beef, mushrooms, and fish should be good!

At the Canada Line station, some guy wearing an AC/DC shirt bumped into me without so much as an apology... hello? YOU ARE SO BLEEPING SELF-ABSORBED, dragging a suitcase behind you and not even looking at your surroundings! I called him several names under my breath, and went to wait for the bus. As things turned out, I should have taken a different 401, or waited for the 407... however, I was worried about my food spoiling in the sun! The bus driver claimed he didn't hear me ring the bell to be let off... I DID! NOT MY FAULT THE STUPID THINGS DON'T WORK! Acknowledge that there's a problem! Thanks to him, I had to walk even more in the heat! NOT IMPRESSED. Maybe a shower will help me feel better...


Edit at 1740: Had my shower, and had a bit of amusement by referring to myself as "EPIC ZOMBIE" when Eric messaged me to say that he isn't going to Fellowship tonight because he's going to a friend's house instead. YES! I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY STUPID GAMES! No "alternative arrangements" needed! Then he joked that I was hungover... nope! Now I can do laundry...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home