Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching up with writing bans

Note: Mean Girls - LiveJournal Style Memegen, by YoYoMaMa.


Interesting rack of the afternoon: WRITEBAN, against Alice P. [read this as "write ban"]

Bingo of the afternoon:

WASHRAGS (340 points) - against Annette-Tony V.

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

CATCHUPS (280 points) - against Melissa M. [5W, 3W]
WASHRAGS (340 points) - against Annette-Tony V. [two 5W, bingo] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


I'm at the library now on COBEN, and LJ is not blocked in this cold room... for now, at least! Bonus: I'm using someone else's computer time, but will have to log in under my own numbers. I bet LJ will be blocked once I do, haha.

Edit, ten minutes later: It wasn't, but I will still be ever-watchful till 6!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home