Sunday, August 02, 2009

Tea biscuits in Ziploc bags, digestive biscuits ready to be mailed

This thing restarted overnight! Earlier last night, I packed a bunch of tea biscuits in Ziploc bags for the toddler Sunday School, so I wouldn't have to take a box to the townhouse later this month. (I ate the leftovers) I can't believe it's August already! Also made sure to put the box of digestive biscuits in one of my knapsacks so I hopefully won't forget to mail it to Corey at some point. Corey linked me to a video on how to do a keg stand - that would be a bad idea for me, and he KNOWS it!

I've learned my parents are going to Ireland, Scotland, and England on their cruise: Guernsey, Cork, Blarney Castle, Dublin, Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow, Inverness, Edinburgh, and Paris! Must talk to Eric tomorrow about a ride to and from church (for both me and Grandma) on the 16th and 23rd. From what he said last night, I think a ride for us to the grad banquet on the 14th is pretty much assured unless we both end up forgetting. That would be a BAD thing to do! I like how Mom explicitly told Jon to make sure he takes Big G out, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home