Saturday, August 01, 2009

Raymond got OWNED by a trap door in my dream - YES!!!!

Amy McLaren added me as a friend on Facebook - I have NO idea who that is, so I'll ignore it. She's a friend of David L.'s, but I'm wary about that kind of thing after his friend Chris R.! TMI Note: I hope this redrum STOPS soon, since it's been a week already!

Had a dream where all I can remember is being asked to look after a bunch of kids in a large beige room. I put out a bunch of toys for them, and they played with those for a while. Then Jon came in with a bunch of yellow and brown blocks, plus some other toys which were related to the BC Lions and CFL football somehow. The kids didn't really want to play with them, but I noticed Raymond coming into the room to talk to my dad, then going out again. I whispered to Eric that he should somehow create a diversion to get Raymond to come in again, right by the windows where an invisible trapdoor waited to plunge him down a few floors. Eric's diversion worked, and we all cheered! Not really sure why I had that one, hahaha!


Facebook quiz taken from Veronica:

Leslie took the What painting are you? quiz and the result is Magritte's Son of Man. You are a technical and inquisitive person. You live to challenge people's ideas of reality. You're very witty, with a dry, even sardonic sense of humor. You consider yourself a realist.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home