Thursday, April 02, 2009

Bumblebees are cute and fluffy?!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

JERRY (115 points) - against Myrna M. [5W] {the name Myrna reminds me of Myrna Valdeavilla, who was in Palmer with me!}
SLOUCHER (138 points) - against Melissa R. [2W, 4W, hook off BOON for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
VINERY (152 points) - against Yvonne S. [2W, 4W, 2L on V]
ELECTRIC (102 points) - against Angie G. [two 2W]
KAURY (136 points) - against Sara H. [4W, 5L on Y] {reminds me of Pam Pabla's middle name}

Christopher R. added me, but I don't know why. I'll ignore it especially since I don't know him, haha. Apparently, he and David L. know each other, though.

Facebook quizzes taken from Tina and Gretchen:

Leslie took the what would be the best nickname for you?? quiz and the result is Bumble Bee. Cute and fluffy... XD

Leslie took the Sex and the City - which one are you? quiz and the result is Carrie Bradshaw. You just want to be happy, and are seeking love through your busy life of working and friends. You are up to date with the latest fashion trends, and always have time for your special girlfriends.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home