Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dream: South African fashion designers in a plane crash?!

I had a dream where I read that 41 of 46 South African fashion designers were on a plane that CRASHED. The room I was in started to tilt dangerously until I saved myself from death by opening my eyes in real life! After recovering from that one, I went back to sleep and had a dream where I had to look after Sara Metcalf and Shannon Norman in the shower. They got rather snippy at me when I suggested that we close the door for some privacy from the guys going in and out of the common room next to the bathroom, but I did it anyhow. Then they wanted me to fish their clothes out of the tub where they'd thrown them in a fit of pique, right before I got some cake for the rest of our friends. Dunno where THAT came from, either!

I've figured out that Vanessa's outing is for her BIRTHDAY, so I guess I should make more of an effort to show up, haha! She didn't tell me this, but I have used my powers of deduction. Also, I should ask Corey about some stuff later, like whether my IP address can change.

Facebook quizzes taken from Morgana, Chris R., and Jessica:

Leslie just took the "What kind of soul do you possess?" quiz and the result is Dreamy soul. You have a dreamy soul! You can often be caught daydreaming in class, and sometimes have a blank expression on your face due to it! You love to sleep and fantasize about things. (HAHAHAHA. No comment!)

Leslie took the Your ideal job quiz and the result is Doctor / Nurse. You are keen on finding a cure, and enjoy saving lives and helping people. When someone is hurt, you are first to help out and diagnose the problem, so grab the gloves and get operating!

Leslie just took the "What do your Hands tell about YOU???" quiz and the result is Fire Hand. People with this shaped hand tend to be active, outgoing, and often extroverts. They are excitable and emotional. They like to be in charge and control other people. Fire-handed people tend to have a lot of injuries and accidents.

Leslie completed the quiz "What type of Starbucks drink are you?" with the result Green Tea Frappuccino. People really don't know that much about you until they take the first sip. You don't seem that tasty, but you turn out surprisingly nice and sweet. You are a little shy, and keep to yourself. If people chose not to get to know you, they are truly missing out.





Your Ego is Small



You are quite humble. You try not to spend too much time congratulating yourself.

You're proud of who you are, but you're also secure. You don't need to brag.



You see yourself and others in a pretty realistic way. You appreciate strengths and faults.

You respect people and believe that you can learn from them.



Someone else I used to know would probably get QUITE a different result. HA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home