Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm just a little bit gross... it's okay!

I saw that there's an Easter Sunday baptism service as a Facebook event... now I finally have a use for at least some of the ten Easter baptism cards that I bought at least three years ago! I've asked Olivia if she knows who's getting baptized, but she isn't sure other than perhaps Margaret K. I may not make it to the service since I probably will make it to Sunrise Service, but we'll see.

Had a dream where the only part I remember is reading an article that Justin L. wrote for the Georgia Straight on an otherworldly planet called Blaooine. On this planet, the kids wore silver shoes featuring tags that said "HELLO! I AM CLEAN!" The mayor endorsed this practice and was quoted as saying that the planet environment was better in all ways because of it. Weird subconscious...

I went out just now for less than an hour in this windy world, and got myself 70 PaperMate FlexGrip Ultra medium ballpoint pens from Staples. The boxes were on sale for nearly $2.50 off the regular price of $10, which I didn't know about till I went into the store. Each box of eight pens came with two FlexGrip Elite ballpoint pens, which feature "anti-bacterial protection for your pen. The anti-bacterial technology is designed to protect the pen's surface, and does not extend protection to skin." Interesting stuff! I'm also glad I don't HAVE to greet anyone immediately upon my return home like I did last year: YAY!


Leslie just took the How Gross Are You Quiz and is A Little Gross. I am A Little Gross. You do a few things that are a bit gross, but for the most part you are just run-of-the-mill gross.




You Are a Sports Car



You're a wild one! You love thrills, and you tend to be very impulsive.

You never quite grew up, and you have a very youthful spirit.



You're flashy and are a total showoff. You love to be noticed.

You are eager to take risks. You can be reckless at times... you feel immortal!



Um, I don't know about this result...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home