Thursday, November 06, 2008

Odd dream about skinny cats and math

Called Karen last night, and had a good conversation about past stuff, drama, online dating, Eric, and more. After doing my usual late-night thing, I couldn't sleep till 6:30 AM. Don't know what's wrong with me, unless it was the coffee I had after dinner! Had an odd dream where we had to answer math questions to get up to the next level of an interactive life game, and had to take care of some VERY skinny cats. No clue! But YAY for Cathy B., Candy, Andrea, Karen, Corey (who's telling me about hockey games vs. monster truck rallies: "hockey's part of what cost McCain the election because of his stupid VP lady!"), Eric H., James, and others!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home