Wednesday, August 06, 2008

These are some high-scoring words, yo!

Bingos of the day so far:

AGEMATE (112 points), TAILRACE (130 points) - against Sara H.


High-scoring words since the other day:

BE (74 points), BUYOUT (190 points) - against Michael M.
MUCHO (192 points) - against Alice P.
AXED (192 points) - against Pat K.
DEACONS (224 points) - against Shawnda D.
FENNIER (320 points), AGEMATE (112 points), TAILRACE (130 points) - against Sara H.


I played XI hooking off Michelle C.'s QI, which also made a QI - yay for quirkiness! Why can I get such high-scoring words in Wordscraper, you ask? There are quadruple-word score circles, and even quintuple-word score circles! If you get a bunch of 2W and 3W circles together (or throw a 4W / 5W into the mix), you can get words that score millions of points! Don't believe me? Check out the global stats page! I've also had a couple of missed calls, due to my crazy sleeping habits now. Maybe I'll call 'em later! (Firefox also keeps encountering errors and crashing - aiya!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home