Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bookstore raiding memories, boiling water, quizzes

Helen emailed me a Chapters coupon to me and Irene since she knows we like to read. She got it from Winnie, which is cool. But you have to print it out, and then it's also for Sunday... I dunno about that, since I'll probably be busy. I remember the time a few years ago when I got three Chapters coupons for the Richmond store from Awana, and used them all: Corey asked me how the bookstore raiding was, hahaha. Reminds me that today is Helen's son Nicholas' first birthday. Dang, I knew I should have made Jon sign those birthday cards even IF he was on the phone with Harmony for at least two hours! Oh well.. Always tomorrow for that... and for mailing a bunch of other stuff out, too. (hopefully, even though it's Friday and the Fellowship AGM!)

There's a "boil water advisory" on because of water turbidity from the storm... good thing I have a lot of bottled water! My sister thinks it's really funny because I have an excuse not to shower. Har har har. :P Actually, it says showers are okay.. but I'd rather not risk it till I have to go out... yeah, I'm lazy. Shush. :P

Note: I don't believe in tarot, but I'm taking the quiz below anyway. ;)


You Are 68% Perfectionist

You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!



Your PMS Disaster Level: Medium

You definitely are a bit of a wreck once a month.
But as long as you remember to take it easy, your PMS isn't a major crisis.




You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent, you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius, and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks, and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication... but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time, however, can also result in great creativity / psychic powers / visions / insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home