Saturday, June 11, 2005

Vomit / drunk stories

These are "vomit stories" in my post.. no "drunk stories," at least not yet. ;)

GJ RQ1 thread.
GJ RQ2 thread.
LJ RandomThought thread.
Personal LJ thread.
Personal GJ thread.
Subwoofer forums thread.


My brother once vomited inside a box at Coles bookstore.

The family had gone to the local Knight & Day restaurant for lunch, and then decided to go to the mall since we had to do some shopping. My brother appeared fine when we all split to go our separate ways. Some time later, my sister spotted me in the mall. She seemed very anxious to tell me something: "Guess what! Jon just threw up in a box at Coles!"

The food at the restaurant definitely didn't agree with him. Luckily, the box was empty.. but the cashier did give him a strange look!


========================================

Although I will now tell a story on myself, even though the place may not seem strange at first.

I was about ten at the time, and my uncle's family was in town from Hong Kong. We were all walking downtown to go eat dinner at a fancy Chinese restaurant. Suddenly, I felt like I had to throw up.. so throw up I did, on the sidewalk. (in the middle of all this pedestrian traffic) Luckily, I didn't hit anybody.

Since we had to go to dinner anyhow, everyone cleaned me up before we went on our way. Later on during dinner, I felt the urge again. I was drinking some hot and sour soup at the time (yes, I liked it even then), and promptly managed to control my vomitus to the bowl of soup and my place setting.

And that is the strangest place I've ever vomited, my friends.. in a bowl of hot and sour soup at a fancy Chinese restaurant with the extended family looking at me in horror and concern.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home