Sunday, June 12, 2005

Eric's flat tire and my own ditziness / 99 Rooms

I called Eric today at 8:45, to see if he could drive me to church. Since I thought he was using the phone with Caller ID, I didn't bother to tell him that I wasn't at my place. I really should have, since he didn't pick me up at 9:20 like he said he was going to. At around 10:10, I got a bit panicky and called his place again. Ron said he left some time ago, and had just called to say he had a flat tire. After that, I called Eric's cell. He said that I should have told him where I was calling from (true), and that now he had a flat tire so he wouldn't be able to do anything like go back to pick me up. (he waited at my place for ten minutes... eep!) Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it now. At least I don't have to worry about hanging with the guys while they play Ultimate later on. Not sure how I'd have reacted if I'd been with him when the tire went flat, anyhow. Sigh... I guess I'll see what time my brother gets home today...

99 Rooms <---- interesting Flash game!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home