Saturday, March 26, 2005

Dream: Ty, Jeremy, public suicide, drawing on walls, cake with alcohol

Let's see what I remember from last night's dreams:

* someone's rather public suicide on a crowded beach, then a flashback of the events leading up to it, including a young Auntie Brenda (Erin's mom) getting paranoid

* my brother telling me that his friend Jeremy got fired from a job because he ate an entire slice of white cake that contained a lot of alcohol

* meeting Ty and Jeremy later on to talk about things, and play with toys

* my sister playing video games while we were in the basement at a dinner party

* everyone drawing with black marker on the white walls, and coloring the pictures in

* my mom getting mad when she discovered what we'd done, but eventually figuring that it was no use trying to cover it up as we'd all just do it again

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home