Tuesday, January 11, 2005

David's card, Corey's CD / DVD / bonus gift, Darren coming online, and Pooh quiz

Three things made me extremely happy this afternoon:

1. Got David's card in the mail.. he thinks I'm very thoughtful and sweet!

2. Finally got Corey's prank call CD and DVD in the mail, along with a bonus DVD gift of a few movies and stuff. (Bubba Ho-Tep, Braindead [directed by Peter Jackson], GWAR's War Party plus a bonus video, Street Trash in two parts [which don't appear to work for now as they're AVI files and make my tower shake], Toxic Avenger [which doesn't work either as there's a codec support problem], and Wild Zero)

3. Finally saw my good friend Darren online.. too bad we didn't talk, though! At least I know he's home now!



All very good things! :D :D :D :D

Except for the files not working, of course... but what can you do? *sigh*

Dave thinks that I seem happy today.. he's not far wrong with my MSN name of "I love you!" :D

Detailed prank call / music tracklist post coming soon, I promise!


You are Tigger.
Headstrong almost to a fault, practically nothing
gets you down.
You enjoy making grand entrances and the odd
practical joke, and are not afraid to 'bounce'
somebody if it gets a laugh from your friends.
You love being the life of the party, but your
energy and fun-loving nature can sometimes get
you into trouble.
As a Tigger, you do crave attention, but you are
always fun to be around.


Which Pooh character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home