Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday Five: SUMMER!

Went to Peter's on Eglington last night for dinner.. they have these HUGE portions of food, and I was the only one who was remotely able to finish what I ordered! (although I'm sure that makes me look like a pig :P)

When we got home, Eric M. and I talked for a bit on MSN.. he showed me these funny online cartoons, and said that he was going to Nathan's later to hang out. Sounds good to me, as I like being updated on what my friends are doing! :D (I also watched Ripley's Believe It Or Not! for about an hour.. very interesting show! Hopefully, I get to see the Niagara Falls museum while I'm here!)

Erin has a prayer request involving her grandma, who may die. :(


Friday Five: SUMMER!

1. What is your favorite summer activity?

Going to the beach and hanging out with people! :D


2. What was one great thing you did this summer?

Went to two weddings, both involving longtime friends of mine. :)


3. When you were a child, what was your favorite summer activity?

Going to Camp Sasamat at Belcarra was usually a fun time! :)


4. What has been your favorite summer vacation?

There was the one we took to San Francisco in 2000 with Vivian's family.. that was awesome! :D


5. Summer goes well into September, but when do you feel like it is over?

Probably when the days really start to cool down.. maybe late September / early October. (like when the baseball season is finally done, hahaha!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home