Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The vain pursuit of sleep which eludes me... / Quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEOFFREY.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) Stay golden in Hong Kong, eh?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDIE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been cool knowing you all these years.

why in the ever-loving heck am I up now?
I went to bed at 1:15, so I should be sleeping..
but no.. I woke up at 5:30 without explanation at all..
oh well, this happens to me occasionally.. dunno why..
at least I can get to the email I abandoned yesterday..
it was all in the vain pursuit of sleep, I'm telling you..
when the usual methods don't work, the state is rotten! ;)


Milk Pocky!
Sweet Milk Pocky! You're an elitist, since you're
not really suited to the American taste. You're
sweet, as your name implies, but sometimes you
do get a little haughty.


What Kind of Pocky are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Haha, I can't believe you actually took that quiz. You must be more bored than I am!!!


A random quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are very upbeat and happy. You try to be optimistic about a lot of things in life and try not to worry. You sicken me >>;


Personality Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You suck... Isn't it great?? The feeling of the wind in your hair?... Your eyes?? Up your nose... I mean - YOU SUCK.


We're Bored-- SO TAKE OUR QUIZ
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home