Friday, December 19, 2003

Lenny Loosejocks Solitaire

ah, computer game nostalgia has me in its hold..
I remember playing Lenny Loosejocks Solitaire years ago..
that was when we had the Pentium 2 computer..
I've been looking for it for the last couple of days with no luck..
since I remember it fondly, I want to play it a lot..
the only things I got were Ezone's time-limited downloads..
this brilliant idea struck me of looking at the image properties..
so I went to Shockwave, got the Loosejocks page, and voila!
looked at the image properties of the screen shot..
got the game ID from there, and the game was good to go..
here it is, in case any of you are interested in playing it..
pretty cool, as the game has some Australian slang in it.. yay!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home