Tuesday, December 23, 2003

AARP paradropping me into Corey's backyard

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GLORIA.. I hope you have a cool one today! :) It was fun knowing you, Kent, Roanna, Nina, and Vicson in church years ago. Those days were pretty neat.

since I haven't done one of these in a while, here it is..


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY (3)

papaya milk tea @ Lonsdale Quay (Thursday, Dec. 4)
yin-yang @ Fair Bee Bubble Tea [1 litre] (Wednesday, Dec. 17)
mango @ Dragon Ball (Saturday, Dec. 20)


oh, and for those of you who don't know..
yin-yang is half milk coffee and half milk tea..
the "mixing of the milks," as Spoz phrased it to me..
it's very good stuff, and you all should try it ;)


while I'm at it, I figure I should also catch up on this tally..

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK + (2)

"you're having the AARP use their jets to paradrop you into my backyard sometime during the week?" -- Corey, trying to guess a surprise that I had for him that week. (Sunday, Dec. 7) [nope, it was a Christmas card.. and he got it the next day :P]

"I have a small immune system.. my stomach is small." -- Yazmine at the Spicy Court Restaurant, trying to explain why she couldn't eat that much. (Monday, Dec. 15) [hahaha.. that would be your DIGESTIVE system :P]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home