Sunday, August 10, 2003

Banner ads for bubble tea?

do you see those banner ads up top?
or have they ceased to permeate your consciousness?
I was editing my blog earlier tonight..
and saw two bubble-tea related banner ads..

Bubble Tea -- Bruce & Clark
Premium bubble tea products here..
Watch for specials and promos!

Bubble Tea -- Canada
Bubble (Boba) tea supplies and kits..
Canada and U.S.'s premier distributor

they say banner ads are targeted to the site material..
I did see Vancouver-Whistler 2010-related ads here..
but then that was a couple of months ago with the bid hype..
maybe I've been writing too much about bubble tea? ;)
it's all good; I should direct certain people I know to this blog..
they'll certainly appreciate the guidance I give them..
(that is, if they don't say: "OH NO.. NOT BBT AGAIN..")

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home