Saturday, August 09, 2003

Dublin tenement life and the Rolling Stones

got two disparate books from the library / Chapters..
borrowed a book on Dublin tenement life..
(oral history is very interesting in social commentary)
and bought Rolling with the Stones by Bill Wyman..
(original price was $80, and I got it for less than $20)

hung out with my friends later for a while..
Dennis didn't want to try my Death Rain chips..
Edwin and Norman were laughing themselves silly..
(Citrus, Jason, and I never figured out why, but Sean knew!)

talked about the fireworks Grand Finale tomorrow..
I'll go in with Eunice, since she's planning to be there..
it's going to be SO crowded.. (I know this from the past)

Eunice, Jon, Adela, and I went home early.. good change!
(don't spend as much money that way.. quite good)
is there a way to socialize without spending $15 every time?
discussed French, Vietnam, music, and classes..
(going off-key and imitating Raine Maida is funny..
Our Lady Peace's Thief was the song on the radio)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home