Sunday, June 01, 2003

Subwoofer and the Newsboys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIONA.. I hope you have a great one today! :) You never talk to me coz you're so shy.. maybe now that you're four, you will. (or I can hope so, right?)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRUNCHY FROG (Ron).. I hope you have a great one today! :) We talk on the odd occasion, and it's been good getting to know you. Anyhow, what kinda nickname is 'Rettes? ;)

Not much to put here, except I've been listening to two very disparate music tracks tonight. Screaming Dementia and Million Pieces (Kissin' Your Cares Goodbye) are the tracks in question. The first is from Subwoofer (Spoz's band) and definitely NOT like the second. (a song from a Christian band [the Newsboys, also from Australia] about burdens) Very good thing, too. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home