Friday, May 23, 2003

Eerie song predictions

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It's been great getting to know you, even though I'm still not sure what your last name is. ;) (I swear.. you keep changing it on me all the time, don't ya? :P)

Has anyone else out there had the experience of eerily predicting what song would be on the radio next, right before the song actually came on? Happened to me just half an hour ago, in fact. (no, I'm not psychic) I was listening to the Q (based in Victoria.. if it's static-free for a LONG time, that's good!), and I was trying to remember who did the song Stereo. (coz I'd heard it on that same station a few hours previously) Right when it clicked into my head ("oh, the Watchmen did it.. and it's going to come on again, I just KNOW it!"), lo and behold.. the song came on the radio again. Kinda weird, but at least it's all good. ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home