Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Ben and Jerry's ice cream

Went shopping just now, and finally got some Ben & Jerry's ice cream, like a year after I said I'd get some. :P For those who are interested, I got Mint Chocolate Cookie.. last night, I'd dreamt of Oreos with peppermint filling, so this was the closest thing to it. Also got (among other things) some gummy bears, Dutch cocoa wafers, rainbow tortellini with cheese, lime lemonade sherbet, banana blast milk, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, a Mother's Day heart-shaped cheesecake, a couple of cheesecake singles (strawberry and cappuccino), and a chocolate swirl cheesecake.

Okay, so some of that stuff ain't that good for ya (cheesecake, ice cream, etc.).. but I do intend to share. Just probably not with any of you, unless I know you in real life. :P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home