Monday, May 05, 2003

7-2 losses, and weird SPOZ live gig music

Well, we lost the game 7-2.. but I'd like to say I'm not crazy! (like my sister said in her abandoned blog) I'll give my sister some tips on blogging later on, too. :P At least I'm getting way better at typing on this laptop! ;)

Right now, I'm listening to some weird music.. props to Spoz for pointing the way toward his wild live gig that he did last weekend. It's truly insane, but strangely funny at the same time. Definitely something great to listen to!

Edit: My sister doesn't really like blogging, as it's hard.. she doesn't know what to do. Told her that I'd help, but she wants to leave it well enough alone. (she had three blogs, thinking that things would get better with each successive one.. HAHAHAHA) Fine with me.. at least *I* can blog easily. :P

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home