Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Spoz appreciation and cute Safeway baggers

Ah, it's nice to be appreciated. :) Last night, I decided to help out Spoz with some blogspot template changes (mainly to tell him it could indeed be done; a few months ago, he told me that it couldn't be changed).. this morning, he emailed me to say that I rock. :D Then I checked his blog.. hey, I got credit in there as well, so it's all good. ;)

I saw a very cute bagger at Safeway this morning, too.. mmmm, cute bagboys.. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN.. wonder whatever happened to you; have a good one! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANIA.. have a good one; love you lots! :)

His email: "kickass :) been tweaking changes.. YOU ROCK! (good to see someone's crazy enough to research all this stuff, coz.. I was never motivated to figure it out meself..)"

His credit to me: "mad props 'o gratitude to the Hamsterette.
After tireless research into the mundane workings of this "blogspot" (into areas my patience never bothered to tread), she discovered the black arts of BLOGSPOT template tweakage.. and helpfully passed on said arcane knowledge to me..

with this knowledge.. I've FINALLY got this website tweaked how I want it..
so.. you'll now notice that my "contact e-mail button" actually works
(yup, you can e-mail me HATE MAIL now.. WAHOOOOO!!!)
and I've also changed the website links.. so you can check out other crap I do..
(and some other idiotic sites I recommend)

speaking of recommended links..
if you're itching for me to promote ya site.. just send me an e-mail..
preferably with (a) good reasons for me to promote your site (b) a damn good bribe..
and, if (a) and (b) are good enough, I'll post a link to my site.. it's that easy :-)"

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home