Monday, December 30, 2002

2002 Guestbook Entries

These are the low-tech blue guestbook entries for 2002. I figure it's best to keep on with things. :D

February 22, 2002 (Friday)

Andrea: "Hey Leslie! Thanks for having me over yet once again! :) This fishy sticker is there so that you would remember that we had halibut curry and your yummy insanity vegetable rice soup. Thanks for always being so thoughtful and caring. You are a blessing and an encouragement to me." (she drew another "hairy guy")


February 25, 2002 (Monday)

Daniel: "Hey, Leslie! Thanks for hosting the prayer meeting. I think it's great how you open up your house for us to have a time of fellowship and prayer. You're great to do it... thanks!"
Mark: "Hey Leslie, thanks for having us!"
Maxine: "Thanks, Leslie, for opening your home to our prayer group!!"
Anita: "Thanks so much for opening up your house to us! I look forward to coming back to Awana this Saturday!"
Joe: "Thanks for having us here for prayer meetings!"
Tim ("Timmo"): "A great time... thanks."
Minli: "Thanks, Leslie, for your warmness and caring!"


March 11, 2002 (Monday)

Daniel: "Once again, we enter into your wonderful abode to bide our time with the Lord. Tremendous thanks for your great hospitality."
Maxine: "Thanks for sharing your house my birthday with me."
Vernon: "Hi Leslie! Another visit, another entry in the captain's log! Too bad there weren't that many people today. But I had a good time napping on the floor as well as praying. I hafta remember next time, it's at my house. This is my new email."


April 8, 2002 (Monday)

Helen: "Wow, finally... I'm here. This is my first visit, and hopefully the start of something new. You have a nice and comfortable place. Thanks for opening up your house for prayer meeting. I'll be back... on Friday next week, to be exact."
Daniel: "Thanks for the hospitality. You're a wonderful host."


April 19, 2002 (Friday)

Sohan: "Nice place, and thanks for your hospitality. God bless you, Leslie."
Karen Kwan: "Wow! Your own place! :) Thanks for the invite. This log book is unique, like a great house!"
Helen: "Bible Study outing. We made tapioca and taro tong shui and fruit tarts. Yummy! We made it ourselves!"
Frances: "Thank you for sharing your home with us. I had a very nice evening."


April 24, 2002 (Wednesday)

Alex: "It has been a long time since I came. Half a year, maybe. I am looking forward to having lunch with you this afternoon." (we went to Steveston Village... good times in the toy store!)


May 22, 2002 (Tuesday)

Yazmine: "Well, it's my second time here after two years. Looks a lot like the same. Get some flowers in here! Still, it's nice... more spacious than my place. Take care."


July 13, 2002 (Wednesday)

Yazmine: "Wow, I'm signing right under my other message... weird! Well, I think I finally know how to get to your place. (after all the coaching) Chow for now!"


August 22, 2002 (Thursday)

Nina: "It's time to have another party... wow. This is my second visit to your house. The first was a party, too. You have a nice home. It's cozy."
Yazmine: "What's going on? Writing three times on this PAGE! Oh well... three times a charm. Thanks for inviting me to your summer get-together. Great fun, great dinner, great coffee!"
Steph: "It's your beloved baby sister here again. How come you don't ask me to sign every time I come in? Like totally! Anyway, don't get too comfy in my room on the weekends. Anyway, you'll miss me!"
Eunice: "Hi Leslie! It's me! Richmond girl. Thanks for the parté. You are the best. Anyways, see you! Love, Eun." (she drew the sun, stars, and hearts)
Eddie: "Hey Leslie. You always know how to have a good time. Thanks for the PARTY - WHOO!!! The party never ends with you."
Erin: "Thanks for organizing the get-together. Hope you liked Lilo and Stitch. :) See you around!" (my family had gone to her house a short time before this, where we watched that movie and had good times!)
Phil: "It's great to come by and visit again! And it's always happy to be here too. :)"


October 4, 2002 (Wednesday)

Jon ("Space"): "Chub chub. Your place has a particular smell. Are you sure it's not your B.O.? Haha. Hope this apartment isn't 'freezing,' coz it's sure getting colder now."


October 27, 2002 (Sunday)

Yazmine: "Hey! Let's go for dinner at Aji Taro! Thanks for meeting with me today."


November 18, 2002 (Monday)

Anita: "Thanks for opening your home to us for prayer meeting! You've been an awesome friend! You're always willing to listen. Thank you also for your faithful service in the Awana ministry! You are a blessing from God!"
Maxine and Tim: "Thanks for having us. It was wonderful seeing you in prayer meeting again!"
Mark: "Hey Leslie! Thanks for letting us pray in your house!"
Joe: "It's nice to have prayer meeting at your home... thanks!"


December 27, 2002

Steph ("Baby Sis!"): "You haven't had guests for more than a month? Aiya! I'm sure you missed me lots - and cried yourself to sleep too! HUGS!" (uh, I don't THINK so! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home