Sunday, January 05, 2003

Forays into the Blogger World

Well, it's a new year, so thought I'd get things off to a rip-roaring start by making a foray into the world of the blogspot! :) Cheers go to Spoz for indirectly giving me the inspiration to do this. I don't know if anyone will read this, but we'll see about it in future. (advertising will be where it's at :P)

Today, Eric M. asked me if I'd taken any escalators lately. I had to tell him no.. then he had to ask why. Never had occasion to be on one in the week since I've seen him at Metrotown on Boxing Day. I don't take escalators unless I absolutely have to. There's just something about interlocking moving parts that's just.. petrifying. As my brother pointed out, elevators do get stuck. However, I'm not so sure about his point that you're safer on the escalator than you are in your car. Guess we'll see on that one.

My church is moving, for which news I'm happy. Yes, I've grown up in the church building, but we've exhausted our church space and need to move to a bigger property. Then again, we have to build a church first. It'll certainly be an eventful couple of years.. it's definitely a big step, for sure!

Awana starts again on Saturday after the Christmas / New Year's break of three weeks. I'm very excited! Now, if only the bus pass thing could get resolved real quick.. I'll definitely be happy to see the kids and talk to them again! (even though Johnson keeps calling me a "mister")

Coast Capital Savings

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home