Monday, January 27, 2003

Annoyance at trivial calls

This post is brought to you by the annoyance I feel whenever someone calls me for an inconsequential reason and disconnects me. Shannon wants me to let her know whether I can make it to something or other happening on Valentine's Day. Deadline for letting her know is Friday.. no big deal.. now, I have plenty of time! You see, sometimes I come from the "I'll let you know when you need to know and / or at the last possible moment" school of thought. As it stands, today is Monday.. I have four or five days to let her know. Besides, I have NO idea what my brother is doing that day.. possibly packing for Mexico. I'll let her know in due time, of course.. just not now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. :P

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARINA! Hope you have a good one; it's been great knowing you! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home