Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NO, I AM NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! / Fear the Canucks FANS!

Woke up at 10:40 because the apartment smelled like eggs for some reason! (I figure that the birthday boy had just left) Then I noticed that Uncle Andrew's office had called me while we were out yesterday, so I called them back. Turns out that Sean isn't available on my original appointment date, so it's now May 10 (Tuesday) at 2. The receptionist - not the one I'm used to - asked me THREE TIMES whether I'd be available on Saturdays, despite my telling her "no" EACH TIME SHE ASKED! I haven't done Saturday appointments since I was still living with my parents, and I refuse to do those now.

I managed to figure out my can of compressed air properly. Without the little straw they give you, the air looks amazingly like liquid nitrogen! I know, I know - it's compressed air (or gas - according to the can) with a bitterant to discourage inhalant abuse. Hahaha! Also, I AM BETTER THAN A CERTAIN PERSON - I beat her to EVERYTHING! I have heard from Scott and Vanessa as well, so YAY for that!




You Are Decaf



You are a patient and compassionate person. You understand that we're all human.

You are one of the most determined people around. You can dig deep when you need to.



You are good at putting things together and following directions. You stay focused.

You are proud of what you know how to do. And you know that you're improving every day.


Ty had this "Fear the Canucks fans - not the players!" picture, so of course I had to steal it:




foryoursake08 had this cool video:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home