Thursday, July 01, 2010

Eating worms, playing traffic lights, and Santa donations

When I got back to sleep, I had a dream that Jen and her mom Auntie Beatrice had invited us over to have some food. I was lying on Jen's bed when some of the guys came over to have a SIMPSONS quote war - it was amusing! After that, we all had dinner at these long wooden tables - my dad wasn't impressed that the guys decided to have some worms (which looked like fries) inside wraps with gravy! They actually tasted pretty good, haha! We wanted to get away from this dinner as soon as humanly possible, so saw Auntie Cissy pass us with a row of green carts; we knew that was the public transit bus which came only every half hour or so. "There she is!" "Yeah... when she's PASSED us... *disgust* Now we have to wait some more!"

Finally, we got out of there (evading my mother), and went to a play practice. Someone had to grudgingly take the part of a traffic light, and was venting about it when a little girl and Santa Claus came up to us. Apparently, the girl's mom had been involved in a rather serious accident, and we had to help solicit donations from the public in much the same manner as the Salvation Army bellringers do in December. The girl started it off with seed money of one penny, while the Santa smiled kindly at her and topped it up with some bills. That's all I remember, and I don't really know why I had the dream!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home