Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm going to need an antacid when I'm done with YOU! / Australian animal

Bingo of the day so far:

ANNOUNCES (102 points) - against Paula B.

High-scoring words of the day so far:

ANTACID (120 points) - against Lynn T. [5W, 2W]
BORSCH (128 points) - against Sandra B. [4W, 2W, hook off VOE for a plural]
KAINITE (108 points; two 3W), HOOVES (396 points; 3W, two 2W, 5L on H), JARS (160 points; 5W, 2L on J) - against Rebecca H.-F.
PROMOED (109 points) - against Regina S. [3W used twice]
QUIRE (144 points) - against Joel E. [two 3W]
JAW (375 points) - against Joel E. [two 5W] {different game}
DIAPER (108 points) - against Evelyn D. [two 3W]
JOSTLED (108 points; 2W, 3W), ANNOUNCES (102 points; two 2W, bingo) - against Paula B.


I definitely did not come here a few days early to get lectures, thanks so much. You may be a tough mom - as per Vernon and Serena - but I am not your kid. I do what I want, when I want. No wonder you and my mom get along so well, Auntie Teresa - you're both overbearing Asian mothers!



You Are a Crocodile



You are fierce and strong. You go after any prey that is in your sights.

You have a take-charge personality, and you are quite dominant. You are not easily intimidated.



It's likely that you've had to struggle for survival in your life. You've had to develop a very thick skin.

You can be brutal, but you can also be tender. You tend to have two sides to your personality.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home