Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lucky library vending machine quarters! / Drusilla and vampires

High-scoring words of the day:

OVERDO (176 points) - against Dawn C. [two 4W]
MISSPOKE (132 points) - against Doris E. [two 2W]
KAZOO (168 points) - against Julie D. [2W, 4W]
CABS (280 points) - against Kelly W. [5W, 4W]
AHS (139 points) - against Judy A. [5W, 4L on H, hook off QI for a plural]


I went to the library, and while I was browsing a shelf, I heard the unmistakable clink of coins being returned from the vending machine. There was nobody around, so I decided to check it out - I got three quarters, which will help with the laundry situation! Picked up HORNS by Joe Hill, as well. Now the library computer's going to kick me off in thirty seconds, so I'm going home! (Karmie also emailed me to say that she could pick me up tomorrow at 6:30 when both women's groups go to Tropika... I guess I'll be okay if I order something inexpensive, or pre-eat!)


Facebook quiz taken from Subena:

Leslie took the What would your Vampire name be? quiz, and got Drusilla. Drusilla is a seer with minor psychic abilities. She is also capable of hypnotizing people. Very sexy with a great hunger for blood.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home