Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hockey losses and Chinese Bus Tour pictures

Wow, my mom actually emailed me some pictures from the weekend! I guess she's slowly becoming more proficient at this email thing, although I bet my sister probably had to help her! Man, these pictures make me look like I need to invest in some lipstick... o_O

The Canucks lost 2-1 to Edmonton tonight, splitting that series. Oh well...


At the winery around Kelowna, with the wine bottle statue:




Swimming red salmon in the Adams River:




At the Adams River with the salmon in the background:




At the Paterson Restaurant, where my family ate after the tour was over:




With a bunch of dead white salmon in the river:




On the rocky beach at Adams River:




Rocks, the river, and more dead salmon:




More red spawning salmon:




Parents at Paterson Restaurant:




Overlooking the Kelowna valley and its expensive houses:




Here's a view of the mountains and the valley, sorta:




If Mom seems not to mind the wine bottle sticking out of her head, then who am I to say anything? :P




Mom and the rocks:




Nice lady, Mom, East Indian lady, and me:




The flowers at the winery:




The nice lady strangers on the tour (no way we'd have taken a picture with Bossy Lady!):




These cute little bears outside the gift shop at Adams River:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home