Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Meeting Aunt Janis....

Went to the airport to meet my aunt Janis.. I was kinda worried we might not get along, but she seems nice. We went for some Chinese food, and I had a coffee-flavored bubble tea. Later, we went to Oakridge Mall and walked around... I got to know her a little better. When my dad said that her church did Chinese gospel music, I instantly got visuals of Chinese people doing black gospel music. Quite the interesting imagery... Chinese people singing with the power and strength of that tradition would probably never happen, but you never know! Later on, we had some dinner at Yaohan Centre (some more Pho and curry stuff), and now we're home. Must try to sleep early tonight, since we have to wake up at 6:30 AM.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home