Monday, February 21, 2005

Fuali.com tests, and other quizzage

Note: LJ Drunk Fest / Secrets of my LJ Friends Memegens. (by BlueMystique82 and Pixie_Anji)



Which Radiohead song are you?

Knives Out

If you'd been a dog, they would've drowned you at birth. So knives out, catch the mouse, squash his head, put him in the pot.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.





Which Famous Revolutionary Are You?

Spartacus

"I fought fire with oil." (Quote from the movie)

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.




HASH(0x8ba1f8c)
You're Mokey Fraggle!


Which Fraggle are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I am 16% Raver.
Not a Raver.
Have I even been to a rave? I'll go home. I am a Loser. I suck. Actually, I am probably just a normal person taking this test and don't know why.



I am 64% Asshole / Bitch.
Sort of Assholey or Bitchy!
I am abrasive, and some people really hate me. But there may be a group of other tight-knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with, and that get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.



I am 38% Hippie.
Wannabe Hippie!
I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie, and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life in the 60’s, man.



I am 53% Evil Genius.
Deceitful & Crazy!
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. I crush the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.



I am 46% Tortured Artist.
I know Art, I just don't live it.
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole where I am alone and against the world.



I am 43% Ska.
Bit -o- Ska!
I know the scene, I've heard the bands, and I am burned out. Well, these things happen. I will now go ahead and go through the same thing with Punk and Emo.



I am 28% Geek.
Geek? Yes, but at least I got social skills.
You probably work in computers, or a history department at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.



I am 18% Goth.
Wanna Be Goth.
I wanna be a GOTH. But I'm not. Smoking cloves and too much eyeliner a goth does not make. I'll go home and take my Cure CD's with me.



I am 45% Metal Head.
Sorta Metal.
Most other metal-heads acknowledge my presence, but they laugh at me behind my back. Maybe I need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.



I am 34% Punk Rock.
Not Quite Punk.
Well, I may know what punk is, but... Okay maybe some people think I am punk, but is that enough? Nope.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home