Saturday, February 19, 2005

Firestarter / Horse Sports

Here's a post before I head out (and I will this week!):


I almost started a fire.. not good. Y'see, I thought I'd turned off the stove when making my Top Ramen.. turns out I hadn't, and caught it when the water was REALLY low. Yikes. Reminds me of when I was talking to Nina on the phone years ago, and a similar thing happened... eep! The Prodigy song Firestarter comes to mind, of course... but I'm no pyromaniac. Thank God I caught it, otherwise the end result would NOT have been pretty!


Note: LJ Anime Convention Horrors! Memegen by DeuceLoosely.


Take the quiz:
What horse sport are you??

Racing
You are racing. You are a fabulous thoroughbred race horse, and you run to win!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Show Jumping (You scored 1)
* Dressage (You scored 0)
* Racing (You scored 2)
* Barrel Racing (You scored 0)
* Three Day Eventing (You scored 1)
* Roping (You scored 1)
* Showing (You scored 0)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home