Thursday, January 06, 2005

Two minutes only!

I was waiting for a phone call from Stephen, and had the phone ring at 7:35. There was no answer when I picked up the phone, though. So then I decided to call him. I was surprised to hear him answer the phone: he said stuff about cell phone company buyouts and such. He also said that he'd missed talking to me, and that it was good to hear my voice. I also kinda missed talking to him and hearing his voice, but I just wish we wouldn't get disconnected all the time! (but it's probably a good thing we DID get disconnected, as the phone card I used only had 24 minutes left on it!) At least I do know it's not my end, but his! :P

Too bad Eric H. isn't on now so I can tell him.. Corey is, though! :D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home