Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Starting my day

Just got up at 2:45, only to find yet another "package delivery notification" card in the mailslot. They prepared it on the morning of NYE, which means they tried to deliver it the day before. Guess where I was then? Not here as I should have been, but at my parents' place... argh! So now I have to go out of my way again to pick a package up! Oh well, I have to buy assorted things for other people and myself: CD cases, notebooks, maybe a BP Pasta Tuesday / bubble tea, etc. It's 3° C right now, but I should still watch out for slippery sidewalks... ah, the perils of winter in general! I should go out before it starts snowing in a few days, anyhow. I'll be back here later on, I'm quite sure.

Before you ask: yes, I *did* need the 12.5 hours of sleep.. thanks so much!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home