Friday, January 14, 2005

Broken LiveJournal, Friday plans (or not), absent-mindedness

I tried logging into LJ just now, and got this:

Our data center (Internap) lost all its power, including redundant backup power, for some really unknown reason. (unknown to me, at least) We're currently dealing with bringing our 100+ servers back online. Not fun. We're not happy about this. Sorry... :-/ More details later when we know about the cause of this.

Argh! I hate when this happens.. and Graffiti.net is terminally borked!


I'm not going out tonight, either... I can't raise Eric on the phone since he's not home. (I knew I should have gotten his cell number last week...) Unless he was messing with me again... nah, I would've known that. Actually, he just called: I wondered whether I should go or not, but he convinced me. :D He always does, since he's important to me. Let's hope it's not too icy out!

That notice I got from the post office earlier this week was a SECOND NOTICE... I don't know why it wasn't indicated on the notice as such. Then I wouldn't have had to inconvenience my parents by having them drive here to pick me up! Sigh....


Absent-minded: I have NO idea where my wallet is. The thing is in the apartment somewhere, since I put a cheque in it a couple days ago. Just not sure where it is now... maybe I need to clean this place up.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home