Sunday, May 09, 2004

I don't want to hang around when she's the centre of everyone's attention!

just got up 15 minutes ago.. whoops, didn't mean to sleep in..
although it's probably better this way, due to the planned Blogger downtime around 3 or so..
that would have made giving post-church updates impossible..
besides, I probably needed the sleep for some reason..
note to self: you aren't 18 anymore and can't handle it..
at least I didn't have to hang around while Stephie was the centre of everyone's attention, or while SHE was giving a talk..
however, I do miss the kids and my friends.. next week, eh?
and yes, I *am* used to the disappointment with certain things..
I must call Eric H. this week sometime for the CDs, though..
later today, tomorrow, Tuesday.. I shall see what happens!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home