Saturday, May 08, 2004

Dave's so tanned from camp!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been good serving with you in Awana.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STANLEY.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) From VBS to church, it's been really neat.

Dave looked so tanned from camp.. used sunscreen only once..
he thought that Jon got back next week.. nope, yesterday!
wanted me to tell him to seriously apply for Chestnut.. got in!
also asked people about Tracy's fundraising dinner tonight..
predicted that Alan would be totally out of it on beer later..
I left a message on his cell after Awana in case I forget..
everyone was excited to see Steph last night afterwards..
Anita said that my sister was actually tamed down, maybe..
also told us that Jeff had a long night yesterday / today..
she'll have a worrisome time of it as a cop's wife, I think..
Emily, Cindy, Melia, and Vanessa said she was great..
we teased Eric about gelling his hair for the recording studio..
"there are no cute girls in my band... they're all fat and ugly!"
definitely we'll get him good for that one later.. I'll tease him..
Stanley thought his birthday wouldn't be mentioned, haha!
now I'm home and relaxing till I can do this all again.. eep..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home