Saturday, March 13, 2004

Erin's old birthday cards, hahahaha!

Fabian is Colin's brother and Lesley's nephew. (she has a lot of them, being from a huge family and all...)

I got an email from Erin about an old birthday card..
it was two years old, and she found it while cleaning..
just like Erin, I suppose.. more funny stories galore ;)
also saw Margaret on my way out of Oakridge Mall..

after I took a shower, I couldn't find my glasses anywhere..
I eventually had to make do with an old pair when I left..
Eunice picked me up at around 6:45, and we talked..
lost things really do just get up and walk away..
she needs time to feel comfortable with Eddie as friends..
his role at the funeral was a guy who spent time with her..
her new niece Avery being addictive; spring cleaning mess..
bugging Steph on MSN about people; MSN..
Hannah, her boyfriend Phil, Vernon, and Sarah..
the computer monitor situation.. they may have one extra..
updates, life in general, and just friendly talk is great!

saw Daniel, Michelle, and Vivian later on at the church..
Michelle was feeling chills and allergies simultaneously..
we discussed life, our weeks, allergies, and sickness..
Erin finally gave me the two-year-old birthday card..
Cordia, Chung Yan, Dylan, and I discussed piano music..
also the Timothy Fellowship movie marathon night..
plus worship and music from video games.. Final Fantasy?
Cordia's sleeping bag wasn't garbage, she told us..

I gave Jon the letter that was circulated Sunday morning..
he twigged the reason I didn't give it to him on Wednesday..
it was mainly because our parents were around.. not good!
Jon did ask why I was wearing my old glasses..
told him, Eric, and Citrus the story since they asked..
later, Dylan said that "propitiate" was his favorite word..
our usage was in a context of God's grace.. wooyeah!

afterwards, I talked to Fabian, Melia, Jon, Eric, and Nate..
Citrus said that Danielle was at some conference or other..
Eric brought up seeing the Passion on Tuesday with Des..
Nate will go along with us too, so that'll be good..
I thought that was a rather good idea, so we might do so..
Dave had just got back from seeing the movie..
we discussed desensitization to violence, and effects..
Melia and Citrus brought up metrosexuals and McDonalds..
everyone had a laugh over the old birthday card..
found out the movies for the Timothy marathon sleepover..
Finding Nemo, The Italian Job, and Pirates of the Caribbean..
(Timothy Fellowship is the one for the high school kids..)

we found out that Adela had never made it to Fellowship..
Sean was understandably worried, and called her..
Nathan said it wasn't time to panic quite yet, but we'd help..
Cindy and Dianne looked for her at the Skytrain station..
on our way to New York Steakhouse, Sean called us..
turned out Adela had gone snowboarding at Seymour..
she didn't tell anybody, but she'd done this before..
definitely understand our parents' anxiety a little better now!
talked about relationships, relief, and her apologies..

there were a bunch of people at the steakhouse..
Sean, Jon, Fabian, Nate, Eric, Hon, Eunice, Tracy, Alan..
Edwin, Erin, Justin, Dave, Adela (turned up later), and me..
since it was Fabian's birthday, we all sang "Happy Birthday"..
discussed relationships, Fellowship, school, updates..
seeing Dorcas and a bunch of Fraserlands people there..
food, money, the bill (not a paycheck, as per Eric!), life..
Dave and Jon being really cheap at grad school..
Jon saying Erin's embarrassing stories were sermon material..
worship songs, our tipping practices, the pissed-off waiter..
Nathan's trip to Shanghai, all expenses paid and such..
hanging out, the glasses story, various stories we had..
a surprise birthday party for Adela next Saturday..
Nate and I are in the same boat.. friends going away forever..
who would both happen to have parties on that day..
guess we'll see what happens.. make it to both! ;)

Eunice drove Jon and me home after the lovely dinner..
Z 95.3 changing formats to adult contemporary.. (no Clear FM)
sibling interaction, as I told Jon to shut up during the chat..
a Matt Good song NOT being "a Matthew Sucks song"..
the Spin Doctors, plans for next week, a jazz concert..
no Top 40 in the Vancouver radio market anymore..
bugging Ty, where my glasses could possibly be, etc.

believe me, I looked and cleaned up to try finding them..
I woke up at 4:45, irrationally fearful of a bug invasion..
if I didn't know better, I'd swear invisible gremlins took them..
either that, or real-life burglars.. not likely, but hey..
you just never know.. they aren't where I swore they'd be..
maybe it's time for a new pair, but I'd like to find the old ones..
the Awana leader dinner is later on today, too.. wooyeah! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home